TShirtSlayer Heavy Metal Merch Gallery
  • Bands (0)
  • Groups (0)
  • Members (0)
  • (X)

World's largest community of heavy metal tshirt and battlejacket collectors.

TSS is supported by ‐ monitor website changes with changedetection.io
Forums > EBay or other finds

Shitty printed bootlegs warning!!!

SOAD4.0
Tue, 19/12/2023 - 02:00

Before anyone criticizes me, I went into this fully expecting shitty bootlegs, but decided to go for it on the off-chance they were actually genuine. I'm either returning them for a refund (60 day window for refunds) or doing a chargeback if they refuse for some reason.

https://kingofpatches.com

So on the patches I selected to purchase, they clearly used the official woven versions for the pictures, despite listing them as printed. I decided to try it out hoping maybe it was just a language translation issue.

Some of the patches were just printed copies of the originals. Some were slightly different designs from what was shown. And the Deftones patch was embroidered for some reason lol. Just all around inconsistent trash.

Here's some pics of the boots next to originals, and some of the other boots from them. See if you can spot the differences!

_ashes.against.the.grain_'s picture

Yeah king of patch are awful. So are superb patch.

SOAD4.0's picture

Yeah I hadn't heard anything about them when I stumbled across them. Site looked sketchy but I've had luck with other sketchy sites in the past. Meh, lesson learned.

Wyvern's picture

and superb is owned by the same person, too. damn, I feel like an idiot for not realising sooner

doctordeath's picture

you know they are pretty cheap patches, so that's what you can expect

doctordeath's picture

**** WHY NOT ADD THIS STORE TO OUR STORE DATABASE/SHOP REVIEWS ****

Do something with this 'outrage' and leave a productive record https://tshirtslayer.com/wheretobuy

https://tshirtslayer.com/node/add/placetobuy

SOAD4.0's picture

Oh wow I've been on here for years and didn't even realize this page existed! Nice

Knightwhosayni's picture

Have you visited their "copyright owners" page? It's pretty funny ("We pay special attention to copyright protection and carefully choose suppliers. By purchasing them, you will get a quality item and will support your favourite band or club" etc etc). Oh the irony.

SOAD4.0's picture

yeah what a load of shit lmao.

frankie530's picture

The ride the lightning one is just hilarious…so lazy lol

klenha's picture

by looking at the web, you already know the quality. KOP is not a great shop, but it has some of embroidered that are great. for example Terrorhammer was great, but some of the embroidered patches was shit too.

SOAD4.0's picture

I want to add, they did give me a full refund for returning them. So it all worked out in the end.

andermatten's picture

their sweatpants look pretty cool, pity none of the bands appeal to me enough to be worn

gorymind's picture

your deftones one is sick

George thrash's picture

I think that kop is a great store!