TShirtSlayer Heavy Metal Merch Gallery
  • Bands (0)
  • Groups (0)
  • Members (0)
  • (X)

World's largest community of heavy metal tshirt and battlejacket collectors.

Forums > EBay or other finds

Black Wings Distribution

Steve4427
Sat, 06/05/2017 - 22:09

So i dont know if this is the right subforum if not pls put this where it belongs.

So ill cut straight to the point. If you ever come across Black Wings Distribution whilst looking for some sick patches dont buy from there. You wont get your stuff. I ordered some patches 2 months ago and they never arrived. Also they dont answer any of the emails. So save yourself the hassle and just buy off of trusted sellers i guess.

Peace out

Megazero's picture

Bought from them twice and everything went good. Maybe it's still on its way as shipping from Mexico takes quite long. Hope so, pal.

Tina Taem 22's picture

i remembered i looked up Black Wings Distribution i rarely never brought anything from that website. but they have all kinds of patches.

Germ's picture

It’s been 3 months since I ordered some patches and they haven’t arrived yet.

buddyunholy's picture

bought a pin from them recently, everything went fine

intothevoooidd's picture

Same experience.
Ordered two pins, package tracer had no news for like 1 month so I contacted the postal office and they said the package didn't have correct addressing so it was sent back.
I emailed Black Wings and the guy said I'd get my refund once the package arrived. As expected I never got my refund :)

juronymous's picture

Recently bought a backpatch from them. Item was delivered fine. Too bad Dutch authorities required additional tax funding etc.

588,304 items in the gallery, 886,867 comments, and 589 items have changed hands in the last month.

Guess this TShirt!

Can you guess which metal tshirt this is from?

Can you guess which metal TShirt this is from? Click here for all previous tshirt guesses

Recent Comments