TShirtSlayer Heavy Metal Merch Gallery
  • Bands (0)
  • Groups (0)
  • Members (0)
  • (X)

World's largest community of heavy metal tshirt and battlejacket collectors.

Forums > TShirtSlayer.com discussion

My flag changed

Sui
Sat, 23/04/2022 - 23:50

I live in Sweden but my flag changed from the Swedish flag to the Austrian flag, is there any way I can change it?

Sui's picture

It's fixed now I think

NonameXYZ's picture

It happened to me too.
I am Italian and I live in Italy, but now I have the flag of India. With absolute respect to Indian friends, I would like the Italian one again. Can I ask you how did you manage to solve the problem? (sorry for my terrible English)

Sui's picture

Hey man just make a post about it and I'm sure you'll get some help. I got help from doctor death. :)

NonameXYZ's picture

Thank you very much

doctordeath's picture

One bonus for patreon supporters is that they can request the flag to be set to whatever they like permanently, the TSS server is paid for by the patreon supporters and we would not exist without them (this site would not exist), goto https://patreon.com/tshirtslayer and thanks for your support!

VoodooChild's picture

Speaking of flags. I always wondered what that very thin/flat Romanian flag was. Some users have it. About 10% of our flags and it's the same colours as the Romanian flag.

Just wondering.

doctordeath's picture

yeah probably lots of VPN usage out there

Rotten69's picture

Same here, I'm from Spain and I have USA flag since a long time. I thought it would change but never happened...

doctordeath's picture

One bonus for patreon supporters is that they can request the flag to be set to whatever they like permanently, the TSS server is paid for by the patreon supporters and we would not exist without them (this site would not exist), goto https://patreon.com/tshirtslayer and thanks for your support!

mountain6king's picture

Hi again , i'm from Romania and again my flag is the Bulgarian one , please fix , thanks !

OldRockAlchemy's picture

My flag changes often. Can i keep it sweden where i live i be thankfull.

ulfheimgard's picture

Hello Doc! My flag changed (even not using a VPN). Is possible to set the Spanish flag, please? Thank you very much in advance!

doctordeath's picture

you are now from spain!

ThrashAndAnarchy's picture

Guess I'm next in the queue. Alaskan (American) but I guess they gave me a Ukranian flag [comment redacted]. Why doesn't the flag run off either a separate selection or at least the time zone selection?

doctordeath's picture

hey - yeah its a good idea, I have it locked to IP because its saved us MANY times from scammers, we can atleast see if they come from the same area, funnily enough most scammers arent very technically skilled (or they would probably have a real job).. so i'm not sure what todo, its kind of a balance between security/scammers, the occasional wrong flag etc... unsure

Painthings's picture

Hey
I am from Denmark but my flag is Polish - How do I change it?

579,975 items in the gallery, 884,506 comments, and 649 items have changed hands in the last month.

Guess this TShirt!

Can you guess which metal tshirt this is from?

Can you guess which metal TShirt this is from? Click here for all previous tshirt guesses

Recent Comments

• Beautiful! \m/
  • Thanks, always loved the idea of portrait patches and wondered why there are not more bands doing this.
  • That's an official patch as far as I know. Quite sure I've seen it at one of their concerts.
  • Thank you!
  • Not sure. I’ll let you know when I remember. Cheers!
  • Hi, no, I don't know, I traded this with someone
  • Unfortunately man. cheers
  • That is wild!
  • Unreal
  • Thank you so much bro
  • Thanks! I like the band very much. I don't know if the shirt is rare.
  • DM me an offer
  • Oh shit!! I missed out on these big time…. I recently found his page and shop a couple weeks ago
  • La tienes disponible en M?
  • So nice damn
  • Sick EP