TShirtSlayer Heavy Metal Merch Gallery
  • Bands (0)
  • Groups (0)
  • Members (0)
  • (X)

World's largest community of heavy metal tshirt and battlejacket collectors.

Forums > EBay or other finds

Sodom agent back patch embroidered

Alex.Kühne
Sat, 20/04/2024 - 15:16

I'm looking for an embroidered Sodom agent back patch. Does anybody know, where I can find one?
For example patch shown in the following picture:

bad_american1992's picture

Looks like something made by BornByEvilThreads, but I don't see it on his profile. Got a link to where you found this image?

Alex.Kühne's picture

Yeah, just check my wanted list.
A guy called Gwynbleidd uploaded this Picture once. But he seems to a scammer, so I am trying to find someone who actually sells the patch :).

I've dealt with that guy many times and never had issues... other people might say otherwise but he's never let me down over the course of several years. The Exmortus bottom-rocker on my kutte was custom made by him. I think the main issue people had with Diego was a result of Mexico's atrocious international shipping.

Alex.Kühne's picture

So that's just what I read in trade reviews. But anyways, already wrote him and ask about the patch, but received no answer. And I don't think I will get one. That's the reason why I opened that forum, trying find someone else who sells the patch.

gorestar's picture

I've only done one deal with Gwynbleidd and he took my money and ran. He said that shipping was just taking forever but stopped responding to my messages once the paypal time window to file a complaint was gone. I should have known better but at the same time, I would not recommend dealing with that guy haha.

I've read that he did that to a bunch of people before and after my deals with him. Only issue I had was it took the package 2 months to get to the USA. But yeah, just because I got all of my stuff doesn't mean everyone else did. I'm sorry you got burned Gorestar ;_;

gorestar's picture

Haha it’s okay man! It was a lesson well learned and I think I got $20-$25 taken away from my wallet so it wasn’t the biggest lost in the world. It was one of my first purchases here on TSS so it stuck with me all this time 😂

Old George_1816's picture

Not sure the dimensions but No Class Merch https://noclassmerchandise.bigcartel.com/ announced some days ago will be dropping a sick large Agent Orange patch around 1st week of May

Alex.Kühne's picture

Well I don't know looks kinda different to the patch I´m looking for. But thanks anyways.

I would only by merch from a place with class... wtf is this No Class nonsense

Overactive Imagination's picture

hahahaha, thats me lmao!

I know... lol I got your sticker on my desk right now! Haha

Overactive Imagination's picture

It'll be around 2.5 inches by 8 inches

581,359 items in the gallery, 885,098 comments, and 659 items have changed hands in the last month.

Guess this TShirt!

Can you guess which metal tshirt this is from?

Can you guess which metal TShirt this is from? Click here for all previous tshirt guesses

Recent Comments