TShirtSlayer Heavy Metal Merch Gallery
  • Bands (0)
  • Groups (0)
  • Members (0)
  • (X)

World's largest community of heavy metal tshirt and battlejacket collectors.

Forums > Social - Meetups / Gigs etc

Hell's Heroes 2024 Houston, TX USA

phantasm
Sat, 09/03/2024 - 16:27

Hell's Heroes is approaching again (Thurs Mar 21 -Sat Mar 23 2024). Going for the entire fest this year. Cautiously optimistic about some bands. Any one else going this time around?

Date: 
Thursday, March 21, 2024
United States

Miteux's picture

Will have a booth there,
Cannot wait!

Line up is pretty pretty cool.

Brendon's picture

I have my eye on a few of those patches

gorestar's picture

Same here!! All the Woven Hoof designs for the fest look killer

Miteux's picture

Thanks!
Glad you like the patches.

See you there!

Brendon's picture

Ill be there for the 3rd year in a row its gonna be a blast!!

gorestar's picture

This will be my first year there, I’m stoked! It’s sad to hear Agent Steel cancelled but I’m anxiously waiting for the news of the replacement band

Brendon's picture

Thats agent steel's thing i figured they wouldnt be there. You wont findout the replacement until the day they play thats what they did 2 years ago with midnight.

gorestar's picture

That's unfortunate that they cancel so often that they're known for doing that xD And gotcha, I hope HH has a solid replacement prepared.

invisible-horizons's picture

I’m disappointed in that some of the bands only getting 45 minute sets. Cirith Ungol, Demolition Hammer, Morbid Saint, Watchtower, Omen, etc. They either have to add another day to the fest or limit the amount the bands that get to play. Also, Candlemass was already a headliner at the fest in 2022. It would’ve been great if they brought in someone else (ie: Running Wild). Be that as it may, I’m very much looking forward to this one! It will be my first for many of these bands, specifically Sodom and Watchtower.

See you guys in 10 days. Staying at the Heights House.

phantasm's picture

Agree on Running Wild and the general concept of less being more. Can't say I'm excited to see Candlemass doing a Nightfall set with Johan on vocals. He does the songs well in his own way, but it's just not something I can really get excited about. Would rather just see the EDM set again, honestly.

Miteux's picture

Don't know about the price for an US set, but in EU Running Wild are fuckin' expensive.
Specially if they don't do tour.

I was a bit surprise that the bands starts late and ends up pretty early in the night, but will be super great anyway.
Saw a couple of pictures and videos from the Heights House after parties, seems pretty cool haha.

Saw Candlemass playin' a lot of Nightfall & Ancient Dreams songs last year and sir Längquist is really doin' the job well!

Cheers.

Overactive Imagination's picture

See you there brotha!

fist1130's picture

where’s everyone staying at!?

I’ll be at Heights House.

Overactive Imagination's picture

Heights hotel and a Air BnB

metalarchivesripsection's picture

Should be a killer show!

kissman's picture

I will be flying in from Puerto Rico Wednesday to the Pre Party Hosted by James Rivera Heavy Metal Extravaganza doing covers from Black Sabbath, Iron Maiden, Judas Priest, etc along with three other bands at the Black Magic Social Club, and then Sunday there is a Heavy Metal and Oddities Market at the Brash Brewery in Houston hosted by Morbid Metal Records.... Next week promises to be a Heavy Metal Overload.... See you next week my fellow Metalheads, Hails!!!!

I’m flying in tomorrow. See you guys there! \m/

phantasm's picture

Arriving early afternoon today. Looking forward to it!

579,975 items in the gallery, 884,506 comments, and 649 items have changed hands in the last month.

Guess this TShirt!

Can you guess which metal tshirt this is from?

Can you guess which metal TShirt this is from? Click here for all previous tshirt guesses

Recent Comments