TShirtSlayer Heavy Metal Merch Gallery
  • Bands (0)
  • Groups (0)
  • Members (0)
  • (X)

World's largest community of heavy metal tshirt and battlejacket collectors.

Forums > All other metal related talk..

are spikes on battle jackets allowed in high schools

no karate in pit
Tue, 26/09/2023 - 08:32

need to know as im dabbling in spikes

DthOnMnSt's picture

i remember back in my day, we didn’t get shit for it. but “times have changed”. ask around or find out. slap some on & see if they say anything. best of luck bud.

doctordeath's picture

why dont you ask your school.... why not just talk to someone who is responsible and runs the school?

no karate in pit's picture

ijust slapped em on and am hoping for the best

Insecurity's picture

Probably probably not my school has metal detectors so I get scanned. My pins caused a small misunderstanding but whenever they saw me wearing my battle jacket they knew right away.

Insecurity's picture

But also do take docs advice. This is more of a school thing everything is different

so far nothing no one cares

Insecurity's picture

As it should be

as it was noone cares and the principle complimented on them and you know the old conversation of how ack in his day thing goes

frankie530's picture

I remember when I was in high school and wore the spike wristbands I got them confiscated by our high school security guard lol…I got them back but was told not to wear them to school again, even though the spikes were dull asf.

I’d say don’t do it but you should ask the school I guess

doctordeath's picture

just ask the school....

i mean.. makes the most sense

frankie530's picture

Yep

andermatten's picture

if you haven't been arrested or killed yet its probably ok.

im alive and kickin and not in jail so guess im good

Insecurity's picture

Bruh

huh

Greaserjlg's picture

Unrelated to spikes but they tried to expel my friend over wearing a bullet belt to a football game.
Pretty funny when you consider he was taking AP Calculus, helping run the school's intranet, and top 10 in his class.
Alas, times have changed.

schools will fuck with you subliminally my dude but in other cases like this they will fuck with you straight up

579,975 items in the gallery, 884,506 comments, and 649 items have changed hands in the last month.

Guess this TShirt!

Can you guess which metal tshirt this is from?

Can you guess which metal TShirt this is from? Click here for all previous tshirt guesses

Recent Comments

• Brat moj bolje da si uzeo mjicu type of negative i iseko mislim da bi hilonbolje dosta
  • Beautiful! \m/
  • Thanks, always loved the idea of portrait patches and wondered why there are not more bands doing this.
  • That's an official patch as far as I know. Quite sure I've seen it at one of their concerts.
  • Thank you!
  • Not sure. I’ll let you know when I remember. Cheers!
  • Hi, no, I don't know, I traded this with someone
  • Unfortunately man. cheers
  • That is wild!
  • Unreal
  • Thank you so much bro
  • Thanks! I like the band very much. I don't know if the shirt is rare.
  • DM me an offer
  • Oh shit!! I missed out on these big time…. I recently found his page and shop a couple weeks ago
  • La tienes disponible en M?
  • So nice damn