TShirtSlayer Heavy Metal Merch Gallery
  • Bands (0)
  • Groups (0)
  • Members (0)
  • (X)

World's largest community of heavy metal tshirt and battlejacket collectors.

Forums > TShirt Talk

Thunder Store Popayan- turning out to be Legit! OSDM, BM, Long Sleeves, Ts, Hoodies

SCURVY
Fri, 12/04/2024 - 01:51

https://www.facebook.com/thunderstorepopayan/
Catalogue is on Instagram https://www.instagram.com/thunderstorepopayan/
Thunder Store Popayan, Columbia.
Old School Death Metal, Black Metal, Thrash Metal designs & prints, Long Sleeves, Hoodies, T-shirts
The manufacturing time is 4 to 5 days and international shipping takes 1 more week, in total it would be 10 to 12 days, & to the U.S. uses DHL for delivery.
The design and color can be modified to your liking
The clothes are the "Gildan" brand, good material.
Has an AMAZING selection of prints that go into production as soon as the order is put in.
Uses Paypal & WhatsApp
THE SHIPPING COST WHERE HE IS STARTS AT $52 PER PACKAGE AND WEIGHS IN KILOS THEN $25 PER SHIRT (as far as I know for long sleeves, because I ordered 3 long sleeve shirts for a total price of $128 which covers shipping costs)
Just as easy as any purchase made with some one online. He finally will ask for an email address and phone number for the package and then will update you with transaction details and shipping tracking number. He even went as far as taking a picture of the package for me before he sent it out. I'm very happy with this so far. I saw a pic of the package on April 24th, and then DHL left me an email saying its due to arrive on April 30th. Fucking Amazing!
Some of the prints are classic old school designs that are no longer in print any where else. Some prints have the band photographed & printed on the back of the shirts.

My expirience so far is very trusting, and he responds to every message as soon as he is notified. He was very on point with my selection. How I went about it was, I made my choice picks and messaged him what I am ordering, he gave me the Paypal, I sent the $ as a merchandise purchase with the info of what I am expecting to recieve. As soon as he sees the payment he puts the order in. The shirts go into printing within 5 days. Then he sent a pic of my order to be approved. As soon as I approved it he got it ready for shipping.
I've been endlessly scouring the Web for a couple of designs, and he seems to have almost all of the ones I couldn't find any where else.

slayerslayer's picture

why dont you give them a telephone call? and ask them yourself.

Thunder Store Popayan
+57 312 8104229
Cra 3 # 6 - 32, Centro, Popayán, Colombia

SCURVY's picture

Its turning out to be a legit deal and its not bad for Boots. This merch I purchased are by bands no longer creating merch anyhow and I've been wanting them so I am happy.

581,559 items in the gallery, 885,193 comments, and 652 items have changed hands in the last month.

Guess this TShirt!

Can you guess which metal tshirt this is from?

Can you guess which metal TShirt this is from? Click here for all previous tshirt guesses

Recent Comments