TShirtSlayer Heavy Metal Merch Gallery
  • Bands (0)
  • Groups (0)
  • Members (0)
  • (X)

World's largest community of heavy metal tshirt and battlejacket collectors.

Forums > Social - Meetups / Gigs etc

Hell's Heroes 2023!

BloodFireDeath
Wed, 18/01/2023 - 07:00

Arguably one of the biggest and coolest fests in the US happening this year. Hope to see a decent number of metal brothers there; are you excited? How far are you traveling in from? What bands do you want to see most?

invisible-horizons's picture

I’ll be there! I’m mainly there for Liege Lord (first time seeing them!), Triumph of Death, Trypticon (doing a Celtic Frost set), Razor, Possessed, Demon, Satan, Riot City, Helstar (after-party), Vio-Lence, Brocas Helm and so many others.

Besides the bands, there’s so many people to meet, merch to see, and partying to be had. Be sure to book your stay at the Heights House which is the premier pre- and after-party hotel.

See you all in two months!

Arch_Caligula's picture

I'll be there of course. First time travelling across the country for a show and first festival I've been to. Most looking forward to Celtic Frost and Hellhammer since they were my favorite bands for the longest time. Ross the Boss is gonna be another highlight since I'm dying to hear some classic Manowar tracks. Of course Razor is another draw, especially seeing them in a crowd of people that will go insane for them. Lots of great bands playing!
I am a little disappointed that Destruction cancelled because I was looking forward to seeing them in a crowd that gave a shit (There were like 30 people in the venue when I saw them in Cleveland), but maybe this is an opportunity to brush up on Vio-Lence again.

Arch_Caligula's picture

And now that fucking Exciter got added I'm even more stoked.

Brendon's picture

Ill be there comin from wisconsin. The whole damn fest is stacked excited for most everything except haunt but the double dose of warrior is what im mostly excited for! Gonna be there for the vader show the day before as well.

kissman's picture

I went last year and it was a blast, best US Metal Festival by far!!! ... Sadly I don't think I can't make it this year since I'm going to the 70000 Tons of Metal Cruise next week... But certainly it is a Blast!!!!

CHAD_THUNDERCOCK's picture

I'm gonna be there. Ladies of t shirt slayer feel free to come up to me and suck my thundercock.

Am I the only one exccited about seeing Haunt?

BloodFireDeath's picture

Hahaha, Haunt rules but i’ve seen them like 4 times so they’re not super high up there for me, but i gotta say they always put on a great show

Brendon's picture

Seen them last year not really my band but pretty stoked on all the other bands there

This is gonna be my first time seeing them live, I've been waiting forever to see them live. Lol literally their whole career.

5 weeks away! Any of of you catching Vader and Krisiun the night before the pre-fest?

Brendon's picture

Yeah ill be there all 4 days!

Might be there. Do you need tickets for the pre fest?

Brendon's picture

Yeah unless you have vip then its included i think but might wanna hurry

I have tickets for all days minus Vader. I’ll be probably buying my ticket for Vader at the door.

Man I've just got a two day pass, I should go to the pre party shows.

Arch_Caligula's picture

You should because that Hellhammer tribute with Tom Warrior is headlining it.

Got my tickets for the pre party!

Overactive Imagination's picture

I got mine as well

You should before it sells out.

Koolg71's picture

Will be there as well, looking forward to Tower and Brocas Helm \m/

Exciter and Unto Others are on the bill now replacing Demon and someone else. I forget. I'll be there though! Coming from Southern California.

Brendon's picture

Sucks about demon but i feel exciter and unto others is a step up from them and goathorn

I've got a two day ticket for Hell's Heroes I can scalp...
\Never mind, bulled my buddy enough into going again

Hope to see y'all there

1 month away!

Are we gonna get a count down timer going?
Wait how about a count up timer?!? It goes from one to Metal!

Hahaha!

Where’s everyone staying at?

I’ll be at the Heights House.

your moms house

In CA?

We should all do a meet up when we're there. Either durring the show or at an after party!
Hope to see y'all there.

phantasm's picture

Attending Sat only.

Cant wait to see you there! It's 24 days away!

BTW I'm gonna be turning 20 at the festival!

20 DAYS UNTIL PRE-SHOW

PossessedbyBeer's picture

See you all there 🔥 gonna be a rager!

This is Hell's Heroes, and we party like we're devils!

18 DAYS UNTIL PRE-SHOW

17 DAYS 'TILL PRE SHOW

14 DAYS "TILL PRE SHOW

8 DAYS 'TILL PRE SHOW!!!

BEWARE THE IDES OF MARCH
HELL'S HEROES PRE SHOW IS ONE WEEK AWAY!!!

2 days away!

Me and my buddies are planning on leaving for Houston today!

Anyone else who booked at Heights House Hotel get relocated to their downtown branch?

I dunno bro I'm just finding a cheap motel.

Yep! So fuckin’ lame! I’m bummed, but there’s nothing that can be done. They told my friend that they overbooked and that some of the rooms were under construction. I’ll still be heading that way to hang out before and after the show.

Yeah same here, maybe we will stumble across each other on our way to the and from the hotels haha. Was told that we where basically getting an upgrade but ain’t nothing to do at the downtown branch lol

I believe, most were relocated to Cambria Hotel. That’s where I’ll be at. I’m sure we’ll cross paths. I’ll be the guy sporting a black vest with a Show No Mercy back patch. Heights House is a 10 minute drive from Cambria. We can all always split Uber rides.

I am CHAD THUNDERCOCK, I have a mullet, and I will be wearing my NWOTHM vest, with a Traveler bootleg backpatch, and a Haunt back shape above it. Beware, I am armed and dangerous...

Hey, we gotta get a T SHIRT SLAYER meet up going one of the festival nights. Somewhere in the venue, or an after party or some shit. I'm tottally down and game for any meet up we wanna get going, I wanna see if we can get everyone in this thread to meet up!

Let’s all meet up at the Heights House Hotel. That’s where I’ll be doing most of my partying. A lot of people that I know are still staying there.

Brendon's picture

Heights house is where me and my buddy will be from vader thru the end of the fest.

VADER IS TODAY!!!

Koolg71's picture

I'll be wearing either my NWOBHM dedication jacket or my Exodus BBB vest \m/

See y’all at Vader tonight!

_Lady D_'s picture

I live two hours away from Houston but unfortunately could not make it. I hope everyone has a great time!!

no karate in pit's picture

so how was it i wish i was there but mn isn't exactly close to housto, so tell me bout the show

BloodFireDeath's picture

Greatest metal show in the United States, pretty close to a European style metal festival. Met tons of cool new people and friends from all over the world. The metal market outside the venue had tons of cool stuff (which I'll probably post my scores from), and the lineup was nonstop incredible talent. Hoping next year's will be just as great

sounds like a good time im sad i missed it i really wanted to see possesed and razor

BloodFireDeath's picture

Possessed is doing a midwest and east coast tour soon so you’ll probably have another chance to catch them if you can

thanks for the heads up man

Koolg71's picture

Great meeting you Oscar! It was a great fest, hope you had as much fun as i did!

It was a great time! I'll be back for sure.

See you guys next year!

588,518 items in the gallery, 886,972 comments, and 586 items have changed hands in the last month.

Guess this TShirt!

Can you guess which metal tshirt this is from?

Can you guess which metal TShirt this is from? Click here for all previous tshirt guesses

Recent Comments