TShirtSlayer Heavy Metal Merch Gallery
  • Bands (0)
  • Groups (0)
  • Members (0)
  • (X)

World's largest community of heavy metal tshirt and battlejacket collectors.

Forums > TShirtSlayer.com discussion

H8RED4EVER member

primordial_hordes
Mon, 21/08/2023 - 07:34

With very heavy heart i start this topic.
I got scammed from this cunt. We arranged a trade and since both of us have a lot of trade reviews thought i had to deal with a normal person. Once i sent the shirts (7 shirts) he told me that he would be late to send his shirts and i said ok. I sent him a remind after some days and from August 10 no answer at all. Funny thing is that he still uploads stuff and even answers me on topics about metal magazines. I never expected this from a guy with so many positive reviews. It's guys like you , you motherfucking who destroy the underground. FUCK OFF AND DIE

primordial_hordes's picture

Why don;t you fuck answer to my msgs then???????

I didn't push you to send the stuff but you re not answering to any of my pms for a week. on the other hand you answer my msgs on the topic . Why is that mate?
Till i have my stuff on my hands i won't delete this topic

doctordeath's picture

Is it possible that you can both resolve this peacefully? like just send the items or return the money or whatever?

this is turning into a shouting match and going no where

doctordeath's picture

"And no, I can't tell you when I will ship because of the reasons I told you which you don't seem to believe,"

you need to treat people better than this

this is the last msg for this week. I really cannot . But please guys who read this topic, comment. I ll post once a week with updates. As i can see from the tracking number my shirts are in Belgium for a week already waiting for you

DocRotten's picture

Hye, guys: Pls calm it down. I can truly testify that H8RED4EVER is NOT a scammer at any means!
A had some really awesome trades with him & he is a real reliable guy who trades top notch shirts, btw.
I don´t know the whole issue exactly & it´s not my business, but again he´s NOT A SCAMMER.
He´s a very busy person, that´s all I can contribute additionally, but in my case he did answer all my messages regularly & "in time", if 2 use this term.
Cheerz 2 all of ya.

Thanks for your reply DocRotten. You already know that i contacted you before creating this topic. I already knew that he had a good reputation and that's why i sent first the shirts. But everybody is reliable till the time they are not. I sent him pm's for a whole week and no answer at all and all of a sudden when i make the topic he answers. Please let me be very very suspicious. And for the last time. He was the one who told me that in a couple of days will send the shirts. Believe me if i knew from the start that the shirts would be sent in a month or whatever nothing would have happened
Cheers

DocRotten's picture

Well, all it takes is bit more patience in this shirt-"biz". As my record of reviews reflects, I did quite a bit of trades here & all I can say is that in over 20% of all trades, especially when it´s dealing overseas, it may take sometimes several weeks or even a couple of months(!).
Among my very first trades here it took 3(!) months 4 the shirts 2 arrive at my place. I contacted the trader regularly & every time he assured me of having sent it as agreed (and he was right!). Well I was annoyed like u are now, but I didn´t doubt him, but doubted Postal Services & the F...ing Customs in the first place. And most important, I never did call anybody names here or insult somebody, like it seems 2 get more "common" here as well.
Sometimes conversation differs between different trades 2. In my case, as I stated before, I was totally fine, respectful & smooth.
So, give it some more time, man.
Cheerz again.

doctordeath's picture

You are talking about something else entirely.

"I contacted the trader regularly & every time he assured me of having sent it as agreed "

vs

""And no, I can't tell you when I will ship because of the reasons I told you which you don't seem to believe," "
"As for as I can recall you are neither my boss nor my secretary"

I mean... this attitude does not belong here

In this case, the guy comitted to the sale/trade when he knew it was probably going to cause problems for the buyer

it's about respect, and in this case, going by the arguments above, the seller (h8red) has lost respect for people, this is not welcome here on TSS and I classify this is a scam if he cannot give a firm date when the item will be sent - simple.

doctordeath's picture

please resolve this, this is turning childish.

DocRotten's picture

Resolve it? Me?

DocRotten's picture

Well, maybe. It´s not my issue anyway, as I said before also. So, if u "classify" him scammer, your point of view, 2 me a "scam" is beeing scammed & therefore having received no shirt at all. I won´t participate in this discussion any more, ´cause as u stated: It´s gettin´childish on multiple sides.
Btw: My aim was not comparing my story with this one here, but only 2 give an example of experiences I made here, which looked like "really bad" or like turning into a scam, BUT turned out going well after all. And even if those 2 traders here are not getting along respectfully (on both sides again) it may turn out beeing all good in some more weeks or days or whatever period of time it may be.
Cheerz & have a fine day (all of u)
Over & out, haha

TornApart's picture

You cannot be quick to take someones money/trade but have no time to ship . This should be handled before agreeing to a deal , no one is so busy they cant hit a post office during the week , and if so , then dont agree to a deal .

Not my business really but both of you guys are old members and hope it works out

doctordeath's picture

Comments closed - H8RED4EVER - please just be quiet and send the damn shirts, i'll await for confirmation from both of you by PM then we take next step

doctordeath's picture

I removed the word 'scammer' from the topic here, I believe he has some severe personal problems.

H8RED4EVER was deleted - his behavior got more and more extreme and bizarre, the last straw was that he spammed hundreds of people here with a 5 page rant about his personal life, no one needs to read that kind of crap, it's not in the TSS community best interests to have someone like that here.

We tried to work with him for a long time to send whatever items he could, but always his replies got more and more abstract and unhelpful, then I discovered that with other members he had no problems sending them tshirts and patches in the same days when he wrote that he was unable to get to the postoffice

I hope he gets the help he needs, this member was in the top 3 weirdest members I've ever come across in 16 years here.

** If you have an open trade or whatever with him, reach out to me via PM and i'll give you his email address

588,399 items in the gallery, 886,923 comments, and 589 items have changed hands in the last month.

Guess this TShirt!

Can you guess which metal tshirt this is from?

Can you guess which metal TShirt this is from? Click here for all previous tshirt guesses

Recent Comments